The aim of the Hermitage Academy Pupil Council is to have pupils’ voices heard and take responsibility for actions that will improve students’ experiences.
1. To listen to all pupils and represent their needs at council meetings.
2. To be involved in the improvement of all aspects of school life.
3. To discuss the issues raised and present possible solutions.
4. To inform pupils and staff of progress of key issues.
5. To decide which issues to take to the school council.
6. To be approachable in order to hear everyone’s voices.
7. To work together as a team to achieve our aim.